Either clone the repository using Git:
git clone email@example.com:OHIF/Viewers.git
- Choose and install an Image Archive
- Upload some data into your archive (e.g. with DCMTK's storescu or your archive's web interface)
- Keep the server running
|DCM4CHEE Archive 5.x||Installation with Docker|
|Orthanc||Installation with Docker|
|DICOMcloud (DICOM Web only)||Installation|
|OsiriX (Mac OSX only)|
|Horos (Mac OSX only)|
Feel free to make a Pull Request if you want to add to this list.
- Install Meteor
- Open a new terminal tab in one of the Application directories (OHIFViewer or LesionTracker)
Instruct Meteor to install all dependent NPM Packages
METEOR_PACKAGE_DIRS="../Packages" meteor npm install
Run Meteor using one of the available configuration files.
METEOR_PACKAGE_DIRS="../Packages" meteor --settings ../config/orthancDICOMWeb.json
Note: On Windows, you may need to set PACKAGE_DIRS="../Packages" in your Environment Variables in your operating system settings.
Launch the OHIF Viewer / Lesion Tracker Study List by visiting http://localhost:3000/ in a web browser.
If everything is working correctly, you should see the Study List from your archive when you visit the Study List.
Double-click on a Study in the Study List to launch it in the Viewer
If everything is working correctly, you should see your study load into the Viewer.
- If you receive a "No Studies Found" message and do not see your studies, try changing the Study Date filters to a wider range.
- If you see any errors in your server console, check the Troubleshooting page for more in depth advice.